Freight Broker Agent
Why Join Us:
- Being your own boss.
- Work from your home.
- Knowing time is money.
- A professional pursuit of new opportunities.
- Having the tools to be successful.
- Working under the protection of a broker’s license, insurance coverage and surety bond.
- Work without financial risk; as your sponsoring broker we will require a portion of the revenues.
- Search for credible shipping company that we may cater to their needs and meets their requirements.
- Hire credible carriers for the delivery of cargo and take consideration on the affordability of the carrier.
- Making calls the trucking companies to take the goods and prepare the documents needed for the shipment before forwarding to his broker to process the payment, such as the BOL.
- Ensure that incoming and outgoing shipments are done properly and timely.
- Determining the most expedient route.
- Customer first mentality.
- Call prospective customers for outbound and inbound shipments.
- Be able to close the deal.
- You will negotiate a profitable rate.
- Don’t leave money on the table. Look for ways to get additional shipments.
- Follow the pickup from start to finish with our tracking device.
- Be proactive if there is a problem. Resolve issues that arise
- Maintain customer loyalty.
- Learn if they have any potential new accounts.